If you have noticed that credit card transactions that you would usually expect to match to the card holder are failing and appearing on the Failed Credit Card transaction tab please follow the below steps:
- Identify the transaction(s) and check that the Card holder is showing in the Claimant dropdown box on the Failed Credit Card Transaction grid and assign the relevant transactions.
- If the card holder is not showing and is available in the list of users in the Claimant dropdown menu, then select them and assign the relevant transactions.
- If they card holder is not available in the dropdown, locate the User whose credit card transactions have not matched by going to Administration and then select User
- Search for the relevant user using the search feature at the top of the list
- Click their name to access their profile and go to the Credit Card tab
- Delete the card details with the matching last 4 digits
- Note: If the user has multiple cards, you may have to delete both cards to do this
7. Return to the Failed Credit Card Transaction grid and follow from step 1
If this fails to work please submit a request to our Support team