Proxy access is used to give other Webexpenses users in your organisation, access to your own account. This is particularly useful if you are an approver and require a fellow approver to approve claims on your behalf in times of absence.
How to set up proxy access
- Log into your Webexpenses account using the Web user interface
- Go to your user details in the top right corner, and select My Settings
- Now select the Proxy tab
- Click Add
- Select the company/part of your organisation that the proxy user is in
- Now select the User that’s to be granted proxy access
- Select the level of access the proxy user is to have, by clicking the button and changing No to Yes
- Click Save to keep the changes.