Your Webexpenses account includes a library of pre-written reports that can be run at anytime. Extract and analyse data as you view or export the information to a different application for further analysis.
- Log into Webexpenses
- Click on Reports in the menu to the left of the screen
- This section will expand to reveal a list of pre-written reports, (the Reports library differs depending on the user profile e.g. Claimant, Approver, Accounts or Administrator)
- Click on the name of the report that you would like to view e.g. General Ledger
How to Run a Report
Once you have selected the report that you would like to run, the screen will change to show the report header , the Company name and various options that you can filter your report by. (These may vary depending on the report that is selected).
- Select the criteria that you want to filter the report on from one or more of the drop-down fields e.g. Claim Status Processed
- Select the Start Date and End Date of the data to be returned
- Click on View Report to reveal the report data
- Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to move from side to side in the report, you will be able to view all columns
- Use the scroll bar at the right side of the screen to move up and down the report
If the report spans more than 90 days on the date range, it will need to be run Offline. Click on the Offline Report button.
An email notification will be sent as soon as the report is available, (this will be sent to the email address of the user profile that is being used). The progression of the report can be found by viewing the Offline Status report found in the Reports Menu.
- Once you have run the required report, click on Export at the top of the screen
- Choose the required Export option from the menu
- Enter a name for the file and click, OK. The file will download and will be visible on the task bar at the bottom of the screen, (this step may vary depending on your browser)