To add a new VAT/TAX/GST rate in Webexpenses you must be at division admin level.
- Navigate to Administration
- Scroll down to, VAT Rate (this may be labelled differently in your system)
- Select the Country of expense from the drop-down menu, that you would like to add the new VAT rate for and click, Add
- Add the Name of the rate e.g. 5% VAT and add the Rate which for this example would be 5.0 – ensure Active is selected as, Yes and click, Save
- Navigate to, Category within Administration
- Select the category where the new VAT rate needs to be applied e.g. Hotel
- Select the VAT Rate that needs to be applied from the drop-down menu
- Click, Save.