In Webexpenses, click on, My Claims to see your claims. The status of the claim will be shown as one of the below:
- Open – The claim can still be edited and has not yet been sent to an approver. To progress your claim you must click on Submit in order for your claim to be approved, and then paid.
- Submitted – The claim is with the named approver waiting to be processed. If you wish to edit it, it must be unsubmitted first. You can unsubmit a claim by clicking on Actions and then, Unsubmit.
- Approved – The claim has been approved, you should contact accounts if you need to amend it
- Processed – The claim has been set to processed for payment
- Reject Approver – The claim has been rejected by your approver. You, the claimant will need to change/edit the claim. The details should be in the claim notes and email. Once edited, your claim will need to be resubmitted for approval.
- Reject Accounts – The claim has been rejected by accounts because an item is incorrect. The claim will need to be changed/edited and then resubmitted for approval.