Proxy Access gives you the ability to set up a user to be able to access another users account from their own. They can do this by going to their user details at the top right of the screen, selecting Switch Account and then selecting the username of the account the need to view.
- Click Administration in the main menu
- Now click User
- Click on the name of the user that you want to have proxy access to
- Now select the Proxy tab
- Click Add to add the user that’s to have proxy access to the selected account
- If you have multiple companies, select the company that the proxy user is in
- Now select the User that’s to be granted proxy access
- And now select the level of access the proxy user is to have, by clicking the button and changing No to Yes
- Click Save to keep the changes.