When a mileage rate has a threshold amount, the system will automatically prompt a user to use the lower mileage rate when the threshold amount has been reached.
Ensure that your Financial year dates are current before adding thresholds. (Administration - Company Profile tab)
- Click Administration
- Now click Mileage Rate
- Click on the Add button to create a new rate
- Enter a Code for the rate – this needs to be unique
- Now enter the Description of the rate
- Enter the amount that can be claimed before reaching the threshold
- Now enter the mileage Threshold
- Enter the amount that can be claimed after reaching the threshold
- Ensure that the Include in Threshold Calculation button is switched to Yes
- Click Save to keep your changes.