If you are a corporate card holder, your credit card spend will be uploaded into your Webexpenses account and all transactions can be located on the Pending Credit Card Items tab.
When the credit card transactions are uploaded, you will receive a notification to advise you that there are items ready for your reconciliation.
When images of Credit Card receipts are saved into the My Receipts area, and have been tagged as Credit Card spend , the transaction will automatically match with the correct receipt and this will be visible here. Move the mouse cursor over the receipt image for a larger view.
Pending Credit Card Items columns
- Date The Date is the date of the spend and will match the Date of the receipt. (Please note: this can't be amended.)
- Amount: This Column shows the Amount of the spend for each transaction. (Please note: this can't be amended.)
- Category: From the drop-down menu, select the spend Category that is relevant to your transaction. A few examples would be:
- Airfare etc.
- Description: In the Description field, you will see the spend description from the merchant. If the Employee Description field isn't showing, you can add your own description of the spend along side the merchants description
- Employee Description: (Only available if it has been activated by your organisations system Administrator)
If any of the following Icons are showing as blue, then click to add additional information:
Attendees: Click to add any additional attendees to this transaction
Split Items: Click here to enter a breakdown/itemisation of the transaction
Additional information: Click here to add additional information such as From and To information when this is travel, Number of nights when hotel/accommodation
Click the Pending Credit Card Items tab
- All credit card items are listed on this page
- Additional claim item information can be easily added to the columns
- Click the icons to add Attendees, Split Items and Additional Information
- If receipts are already saved in the My Receipts area, the system will locate the correct receipt for each transaction