- Click on the claim Title to open the claim
- Now click on the Add Item to the Claim button
- Select the expense Category for the item, from the drop down menu.
- Alternatively, you can search for the category and then click the relevant one to select
- Now select the Date the expense took place
- Enter the Amount of the expense
- Add a full Description of the spend (ensure that there is plenty of information here to avoid rejection of your claim)
- Ensure that all fields are populated and then check the Attached Receipts tab
If you have uploaded your receipts prior to creating your claim item, then the system will locate the receipt by matching the Date and the Amount and attach it in this area for you.
Click the Add Receipts button toward the top of the screen
This will open your My Receipts area to the right of the screen. Your claim item will be shown to the left of the screen.
- Locate the correct receipt and then click, drag and drop to the space below the claim item
2. Click Save to keep the changes.