Before claim items can be added and sent for approval. they must be added into a claim. Before a claim is visible, you will need to create a claim header. Once this has been saved, all claim items can be added.
Log in to your Webexpenses account on the web user interface
- Now click Add to create a new claim header
- Add a Title for the claim
- Enter any relevant Notes (these will be visible to yourself and your Approvers)
- You will see your Cost Centre, your default Approver and your default Accounts Approver
- Click on Click here to define default settings to pre-populate claim item fields
- Click Save to create the claim header
- You are now ready to start building your claim.