Here is a step-by-step on how you can check why your receipt is not uploading to the claim item.
1. Go to My Receipts and then select the receipt you want to add to the claim.
2. You will see that + Add to Claim is greyed out
3. In the top left corner of the receipt, you will see two cards stacked. This means that it's a corporate card receipt.
4. Double-click the two cards stacked and you will see it has changed to a dollar bill and change.
5. Now you should be able to upload the cash receipt into your new claim or an existing claim.
1. Go to Receipts and select Receipt, then you will see that the Add to Claim button is greyed out
2. If you click into the receipt, you will see that the Credit Card Receipt toggle is ON.
3. Click the toggle and then turn the Credit Card Receipt toggle Off and then press the green tick.
4. Next you can click on Add to Claim, then this will let you add it to a new claim or an existing claim.