Please follow the steps below should you need to update your departments and classes in Webexpenses, to pull through into Netsuite.
- Ensure that you are logged into Webexpenses as an Administrator
- Navigate to Administration and then click Integration at the bottom of the menu
- Click on NetSuite Integration
- Scroll down to the Classification Mapping section
5. In this section, set Client as Departments
6. Set Sub Client as Classes
7. Once this has been completed, scroll to the Data Synchronisation section
8. Ensure that the Client Sync is set to YES
9. Click Sync, and then once this has completed, click Save.
- Now navigate to Company Profile in the Administration menu and click the Features tab
- Ensure that Client or Vendor Enabled is set to Yes
3. Click Save
- Navigate to Customisation in the main menu
- Click Client/Vendor to open the client labels
- Set Client/Vendor as Department
- Set Sub Client/Vendor as Class
- Click Save
Viewing Department and Class in a claim
- Once this has been competed, create a new claim header.
- Add Item to the Claim, you will now see the Department field.
- Once a Department has been selected, the Class field will appear below.